|3⁄4||oz||Pineau des Charentes (Earl Grey-infused)|
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura|
|2||oz||India Pale Ale, Sierra Nevada|
|1||sli||Pineapple (as garnish)|
|1||spg||Rosemary (as garnish)|
Add all ingredients into shaker, except the IPA. Add ice and shake. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, top with IPA and garnish.
Tea-infused Pineau des Charentes: soak 1 Earl Grey teabag in half a 750 ml. bottle of Pineau for 1 ½ hours. Rosemary-Pineapple Shrub: slice a small pineapple, place in a jar and cover with cider vinegar. Infuse for 4 days, shaking once a day. Filter through cheesecloth and bring 6 ounces of pineapple vinegar to a boil with 5 ounces of superfine sugar. When sugar dissolves, skim off top layer and add 1 sprig of fresh rosemary. Boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat, filter and cool before bottling.
Winner of the 2011 Imbibe Cover Cocktail Contest.
- Two Trick Pony — Beer, White whiskey, Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Beer Emoji — Beer, Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- Som Collins — Witbeer, Irish whiskey, Yuzu Sake, Bitters, Drinking vinegar, Shiso
- One-Two Punch — Pilsner, Blended Scotch, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Grapefruit
- Mai-Tai Mash-Up — India Pale Ale, Rye, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Spruce Moose — Spruce Beer, Rye, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Lime