|1||oz||Crème de Cacao|
Shake, straight up, whatever garnish you feel appropriate.
Try experimenting with the amount of Creme de Cacao and gin. Some prefer less chocolate. Some might want White Lady-levels of gin (2 parts gin, 1 part each of everything else).
I was trying to recall the recipe for the 20th Century and knew it was a corpse reviver 2, minus one ingredient (and the absinthe) and adding Creme de Cacao. I substituted the wrong one, but I like this a lot! It's effectively a white lady with creme de cacao.
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel, Orange
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Communist — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- London Calling — Gin, Hibiscus Liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Cucumber
- Early Dismissal — Demerara Rum, Gin, Lime juice, Hibiscus syrup
- Maiden's Prayer — Gin, Triple sec, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Pretty Bird — Gin, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint