An upscale version of the classic sour
|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Shake with ice, and strain into an ice filled rocks glass. Garnish with a lime or grapefruit wedge.
The original recipe called for .25 oz St. Germain and .25 ounce Simple Syrup. After a few tries, I doubled the St Germain and omitted the Simple Syrup entirely, as I felt the floral taste of the elderflower liqueur was too nuanced, and needed to be more forward.
- Ron-Yki-On Guess — Rum, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit juice, Agave syrup, Lime juice
- Planter's Punch — Dark rum, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- Quick Fix — Elderflower liqueur, Pisco, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Mint
- The Natives Are Restless Tonight — Rhum Agricole, Absinthe, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Pineapple Gum Syrup
- Bichon Frisé — Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon
- L'x-tradu — Vodka, Dry vermouth, Crème de Fraise, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Outrigger — Barbados Rum, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Pompelmo — Pisco, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Seltzer water, Orange peel
- Grapefruit Flower — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Mother's Ruin Punch — Gin, Champagne, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit, Grapefruit juice, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar cube