Dry shake, shake, collins (up), top with soda.
I've seen this listed in a couple different places with slight variations (e.g. no lime); likely derived from the Seapea Fizz, which is essentially the same thing with a lot less absinthe.
From other users
- I found 4oz soda far too much; but even reduced to 2 oz, overall the Seapea Fizz struck me as the better drink.
- Sea Fizz — Absinthe, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Savory Pimm's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Pastis, Birch beer, Lime juice
- Absinthe Frappe — Absinthe, Soda water, Simple syrup, Mint
- Cuba Libre (Preparado) — Light rum, Gin, Bitters, Cola, Lime juice, Lime
- Upper West Side — Tequila, Crème de Violette, Ginger ale, Lime juice
- Chilcano de Pisco — Pisco, Bitters, Ginger ale, Key lime
- Momisette — Pastis, Seltzer water, Orgeat
- Christmas Caipirinhas — Cachaça, Ginger beer, Ice cubes, Lime juice, Lime, Sugar, Ginger, Mint
- Bombay Afternoon — Gin, Cardamom bitters, Club soda, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Romanoff's of Beverly Hills — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Grenadine, Lime