|1⁄2||oz||Navy strength rum, Smith & Cross|
Stir; strain; up.
Cocktail Virgin's adaptation of a recipe in Pioneers of Mixing at Elite Bars: 1903-1933.
From other users
- Made with blanc vermouth since that's what I had open--it'd be better with sweet. Amazingly smooth given how high-octane this was (made with Rittenhouse), but not particularly exceptional.
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Averna, Bitters
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- The Lorelei — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Orange bitters
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Patent Pending — Rye, Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- The Director — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Ginger Brandy