|1 3⁄4||oz||Genever, Bols|
Lemon twist, Shake, Straight Up, Cocktail
Tart, with strong lemon flavor and Maraschino undertones. Not sure if it is worth the expensive Genever.
So this is interesting. The original Holland House is from Kappeler in the turn of the century "Modern American Drinks", but it's a rye whisky drink with orange eau de vie and Peychaud's, made as a Crusta. By the time of the Savoy book in 1930, it had become a gin drink midway between a violette-less Aviation and a Martini.
- Pedro's Backpack — Old Tom Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Babs in DC — Gin, Moscatel Sherry, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup
- Barbara West Cocktail (Creole Cocktail with Bitters) — Gin, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Quit That Racquet — Gin, Dry vermouth, Curaçao, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Coda — Gin, Chinato, Triple sec
- Joy Division — Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Jackie from Miss Porter's — Gin, Aromatized wine, Lime juice
- Jupiter Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Parfait Amour, Orange juice
- Lily Cocktail (updated) — Gin, Crème de Noyaux, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel