Crushed ice is a form of ice cubes that have been pulverized, usually with a wooden muddler or other heavy, blunt instrument. Crushed ice is a great way to keep cocktails cold, at the expense of diluting them quickly.
Some popular cocktails containing Crushed ice
- Caribbean Punch — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Crushed ice, Sarsaparilla soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Almond syrup, Grenadine, Mint
- Sundowner — Cognac, Triple sec, Galliano, Crushed ice, Lemon juice, Lime
- Cobra's Fang — Overproof rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Bitters, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Passion fruit syrup, Cinnamon
- Jamoca — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Crushed ice, Coffee, Brown sugar coffee syrup, Lime juice
- Q.B. Cooler — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup