|2||oz||Bourbon, Heaven Hill|
|2||ds||Bitters, Angostura (as float)|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
Shake, strain over kold draft cubes, top with Ango, express and insert peel.
From other users
- A good whiskey sour alternative. Flavors very appealing up front. The finish is somehow a little "flat" and "grainy," perhaps from the cinnamon?
- Really interesting combo. I'd put this in the early spring rotation...nice bridge between winter and spring. I didn't have cinnamon syrup handy...subbed Velvet Falernum and worked out well.
- Cinnamon is way too strong!
- A bit sweet. Try with angels envy bourbon
- Grapefruit and cinnamon work really well together in this.
- Black Diamond — Bourbon, Averna, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Pearl Handle Gun — Rye, Allspice Dram, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Hibiscus cordial, Grapefruit juice
- Spanish Conquistador — Brandy, Sherry, Pineapple rum, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Don's Mix, Nutmeg, Lime
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- Pony Express — Rye, White tea liqueur, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Whoa, Nellie! — Rye, Orange liqueur, Dark rum, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- Tiger Stripe — Brandy, Rye, Orange liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Gomme syrup, Ginger, Orange, Orange peel
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime
- Beauregarde’s Breakfast — Bourbon, Montenegro, Bitters, Lemon juice, Blueberry preserves, Lemon peel
- Derby — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Curaçao, Lime juice, Lime, Mint