Tart, strawberry and herbal
|3||Strawberry (one as garnish)|
Muddle simple and 2 strawberries, add rest of ingredients, shake, double strain, Nick & Nora, up, garnish whole strawberry
Tart, slightly herbal with the ripe fruitiness of strawberry. Earthiness from the Plymouth and cherry and anise notes from the Peychaud's on the back end.
This cocktail was inspired by the lack of yellow chartreuse cocktails. The color reminded me of an album cover, Tiesto’s In Search of Sunrise 6. The cocktail was named after my favorite track off the album, “High Glow”.
- Cherry Pop (PDT) — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bramble — Gin, Blackberry liqueur, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- The Thunderball — Gin, Sorel liqueur, Blackberry, Huckleberry jam, Greek yogurt, Lemon juice, Mint
- Peach Blow Fizz — Gin, Strawberry, Soda water, Lemon juice, Heavy cream, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Humuhumunukunukuapua'a — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Cherry, Orchid, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Orgeat
- Summer Siesta — Gin, Cucumber liqueur, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Cherry Blossom (St. Germain version) — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Cherry, Lime juice
- Red Fog — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Cranberry juice, Simple syrup
- Spring Cleaning — Gin, Pisco, Bitters, Cherry, Sugar
- Blackthorn Bramble — Gin, Sloe gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup