|1 1⁄2||oz||Cognac, Rémy Martin VSOP|
|1||ds||Bitters, Angostura (or Angostura orange)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish, smacked)|
Gently muddle mint, simple & lime; build; stir; smack and garnish
The Centaur is the logo of Rémy Martin.
According to Darcy O'Neil, the history of this drink is unknown, but he believes that it is a relatively new concoction, created by Rémy Martin. The only other reference to this drink is on their website and in a bartending trade magazine.
From other users
- No ginger ale on hand so I used ginger beer.
- Sin limón y jarabe, con rodaja de naranja
- Daisy Duke — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Soda water, Passion fruit syrup, Honey syrup
- French Maid — Cognac, Falernum, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Maiden's Tankard — Armagnac, Vanilla liqueur, Calvados, Bitters, Cucumber soda, Lemon juice, Quince jelly, Lemon cordial, Nutmeg
- Añejo Highball — Añejo rum, Triple sec, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Lime juice
- Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters — Cognac, Rye, Amaro Nonino, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Cinnamon syrup
- Rye Maple Fizz — Rye, Bitters, Lemon juice, Soda water, Egg white, Grade B maple syrup, Cinnamon
- Ol' Poet's Smoke — Scotch, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- The High Road — Scotch, Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Billy Dawson's Punch (Dead Rabbit) — Cognac, Porter beer, Rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon cordial, Nutmeg
- Guy Tugwell — Scotch, Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon juice