|1⁄4||oz||Lillet Blanc (or Cocchi Americano)|
|1||twst||Lemon zest (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass. Because that is the way Bond likes it -- shaken, not stirred.
Created by Ian Fleming for the character Vesper in Casino Royale. This version is as adapted by Gary Regan. The original calls for Lillet Kina. Some feel that Cocchi Americano is a good substitute.
From other users
- I prefer the reversed version!
- I've done it with 3 gin 2 vodka and 1 lillet
- Awesome classic Cocktail
- Pesto Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pine Nuts, Basil
- #42 — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Honey syrup
- Obituary Cocktail — Gin, Absinthe, Dry vermouth
- 1022 Martini — Gin, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine
- Napoleon — Gin, Fernet Branca, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon zest
- Cooperstown — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mint
- Attention — Gin, Absinthe, Crème de Violette, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- Improved Martini Cocktail (David Santucci) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Añejo tequila, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur