Pour Becherovka over ice in a Collins, squeeze in lemon wedge, top with tonic.
Traditional Czech way of serving Becherovka. The name is a portmanteau of Becherovka and tonic, and also means "cement" in Czech.
From other users
- I think of Becherovka having "winter" flavors, and the citrus and tonic being pretty summery, so there's a kind of oddness to this drink. Worthy as a change-up to a G&T.
- Bittered Beton — Becherovka, Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lemon peel
- Spritzcarraldo — Aromatized wine, Sparkling white wine, Barbados Rum, Tonic water
- Magic Hour — Sparkling white wine, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Rossini (2020) — Prosecco, Aromatized wine, Strawberry syrup, Strawberry