|2||oz||Bourbon, Four Roses|
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Cocchi|
Stir with ice, strain into ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with orange twist.
From other users
- Made it with what I had on hand: had to sub in Woodford reserve and Carpano Antica....very enjoyable....but best of all when the chill had faded and the nocino came into focus, so lovely!
- Subbed Bornholmer Dram Sevablødda for cinnammon syrup. An excellent stirred cocktail.
- Did not have nocino, so omitted that, but used 3 dashes of black walnut bitters rather than angostura. Still really good.
- All Tomorrow's Parties — Bourbon, Cardamaro, Hazelnut extract, Autumn spice
- The Director — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Ginger Brandy
- Mortal Sunset — Rye, Cynar, Orange juice, Maple syrup
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Gibbons Boost — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca