|1||oz||Bourbon, Elijah Craig (3-4 cl)|
Stir; strain; large rock; garnish.
From other users
- First sip screams bitter, as expected, but subsequent sips allow orange and caramel through. Maybe too sweet by the end; would rye work well here?
- The Book Deal — Bourbon, Campari, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Cherry syrup
- Colonel Carpano — Bourbon, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt
- Choke Let Malt — Scotch, Cynar, Pale Ale, Bitters
- Italian Heirloom — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Blended Scotch, Salt, Lemon peel
- Black Diamond Flip — Islay Scotch, Cynar, Nutmeg, Whole egg