Adapted from Death & Co.
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
Combine all liquid ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir vigorously for about 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into cocktail glass. Rub the outside of the grapefruit peel (i.e. not the pith side) around the rim of the glass before garnishing drink with it.
From other users
- Also try subbing Campari for cynar
- Good drink. Very much like a Negroni, but different undertones. Worth adding to the repertoire. Made with Beefeater.
- Subbed a couple drops Regan's for the grapefruit zest. Bitter and a bit metallic, but more in an intriguing than off-putting way.
- Gonzalez — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Lucino's Delight — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Lucano, Maraschino Liqueur
- Velocity Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange
- Fourth Degree — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- The San Martin — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- Cynartown — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Sage Widow — Gin, Bénédictine, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Orange bitters, Tea syrup
- Harrison Street — Gin, Cynar, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Orange peel