The Grand Street
Adapted from Death & Co.
Combine all liquid ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir vigorously for about 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into cocktail glass. Rub the outside of the grapefruit peel (i.e. not the pith side) around the rim of the glass before garnishing drink with it.
|Posted by||Cynario on 04/22/2012|
From other users
Good drink. Very much like a Negroni, but different undertones. Worth adding to the repertoire. Made with Beefeater.
- Fourth Degree — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- The San Martin — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur
- Opera Cocktail — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Ricetta Rosa — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Thamyris — Gin, Cynar, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur
- The Bonal Cabal — Gin, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Hum, Orange peel
- Alaska Forest — Gin, Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur
- Martini L.E.F. — Gin, Bitters, Aromatized wine