Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Monk's Revenge — Bénédictine, Rye, Fernet Branca, Campari
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice