Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Malicious Mischief — Rye, Gran Classico, Bitters, Rose vermouth, Lemon peel
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Vieux Carré — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters