Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Everybody Loves Hugo — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Cherry, Cherry syrup
- Christmas Eve — Rye, Drambuie, Ginseng Tea, Wild hibiscus syrup
- Malicious Mischief — Rye, Gran Classico, Bitters, Rose vermouth, Lemon peel
- Vlad the Imbiber — Rye, Mirto, Campari, Bitters
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters