Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Queen City — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Amaro, Grapefruit peel
- Trinidad Sour — Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Mint Tea Julep — Rye, Zucca, Mint, Demerara syrup
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup