Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Old Fashioned 2 — Rye, Bitters, Cherry, Orange peel, Simple syrup
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Trinidad Sour — Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice