Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- To Hell with Spain — Cynar, Rye, Absinthe, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Brooklyn Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Rebannack — Rye, Averna, Strega, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Orange peel