Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel