Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Trinidad Sour — Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Mint Tea Julep — Rye, Zucca, Mint, Demerara syrup
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Queen City — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Amaro, Grapefruit peel
- Choke Me Like You Love Me — Rye, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Cynar, Absinthe