Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- Everybody Loves Hugo — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Cherry, Cherry syrup