Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel