Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Agnostic Monk — Rye, Bénédictine, Islay Scotch, Falernum, Lactart
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel