Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Old Fashioned 2 — Rye, Bitters, Cherry, Orange peel, Simple syrup
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry