|3⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail
Delicious and only slightly bitter.
Cocktail resulted from a refinement of an unnamed cocktail using Aperol on Cocktail Chronicles. An anonymous commenter "amateurhour" created the cocktail. A similar comment a month later on ohgo.sh confirms the recipe.
From other users
- Absolutely delicious. Made with Tanqueray. More Campari isn't bad -- 3/4 oz
- EGullet calls for .5 campari rather than .75
- Subbed Cynar as I was out of Campari. Delicious and the grapefruit flavor on the finish is uncanny and excellent.
- Grapefruit juice, but not.
- Good God, that's good!
- Pink. Slightly bitter. Appealing and delicious.
- Excellent! Made with .25 Aperol and .25 Campari as per comments. More interesting (to me), but somwhat similar to the Jasmine (RH) that J likes better.
- Made with Campari/Aperol split. Tastes like ruby red grapefruit juice.
- Comments version is better: 2 oz Campari 1 oz gin (ideally overproof & high juniper) 1/2 oz Elderflower liqueur 3/4 oz lemon (or lime)
- Use equal parts campari and aperol 1/4 of each
- Flugelhorn — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- French Laundry — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- Le Antoinette — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Lemon juice
- Novara — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Aladdin — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Bitters, Lemon juice, Basil, Lemon peel
- East Side Elder — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Bella Luna — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- In a Pickle — Gin, Falernum, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Dill, Cucumber
- Liberation — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Lemon peel