A nice summer cocktail that packs a sneaky punch to it
|1 1⁄2||oz||Rhum Agricole, Clément|
|2||oz||Orange liqueur, Clément Créole Shrubb|
|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|3||oz||Ginger beer, Barritt's|
Muddle limes, strawberries, simple syrup. Then add Rhum Agricole, St. Germain and Clement Creole Shrubb. Shake and strain into chilled coupe glass. Top off with Barritt's Ginger Beer. Garnish with lime wheel.
I came up with this cocktail because I really like Rhum Clement's lineup and I also like their company. I was having trouble coming up with a good match for our ginger beer until this cocktail. The Rhum Agricole stands out beautifully, but mixes well with strong-tasting flavors like strawberry and ginger beer.
Originally, I used Stirrings' Key Lime syrup in this and still prefer it over simple syrup. However, key lime syrup is hard to find, so simple syrup is an acceptable substitute.
From other users
- makes 2
- Pimm's Cup Revival — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Limoncello, Triple sec, Ginger beer, Mint, Cucumber
- Gnashing Mule — Mastika, Herbal liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Dark and Stormy (Brad Thomas Parsons Recipe) — Bermuda rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- Jinjer King — Ginger liqueur, Irish whiskey, Tonic water, Ginger shrub, Egg white
- Basking Fruitwalla — Melon liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Sparkling water, Mango juice, Peach juice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lime
- Tuscan Mule — Tuaca, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Bufala Negra — Bourbon, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Brown sugar, Basil
- Shirley Temple Black — Rye, Maurin Quina, Brandied cherry, Ginger beer, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat