Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
Shake, double strain, cocktail glass, no garnish.
Yes, that's 1 full ounce of bitters, 44% ABV.
|Created by||Giuseppe Gonzalez, a bartender at Clover Club in Brooklyn|
|Posted by||endless_optimism on 07/11/2010|
From other users
Excellent. I was afraid of it before I tried it, but it's amazing.
Classic sour combo of flavors. Unexpectedly nice. Lots of christmas spices. Added scant 1/4 oz aged rum for a little more roundness. Taste merits a 4 but it is a unique enough flavor that people will probably love it or ha
Full 1.5 oz of rye, mint garnish is nice
Very spicy and delicious. Not particularly bitter
- The Runaway — Bitters, Rye, Batavia Arrack, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Trinidad Especial — Bitters, Pisco, Orgeat, Lime juice
- Milano Sour — Fernet Branca, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Golden Gate Swizzle — Fernet Branca, Bitters, Falernum, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange bitters, Orange, Mint
- Bone Machine — Oloroso sherry, Bourbon, Amaro, Bénédictine, Bitters, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Holloway — Bitters, Cream, Orgeat, Sorel liqueur, Rose
- Challenge Accepted — Fernet Branca, Crème de Cacao, Tuaca, Cherry Liqueur
- Super Id — Campari, Crème de Noyaux, Fernet Branca
- Fernet Alexander — Fernet Branca, Crème de Cacao, Cream, Nutmeg
- The Noisy Cricket — Branca Menta, Crème de Cacao, Cream, Mint