I am a:
Twitter user name:
Some say I drink too much;
others say I think too much…
…and I never shut up. What can I say? I enjoy a good cocktail, but I hate gin. I also enjoy the history of cocktails and exploring related arcane historical tangents through movies and TV. I also enjoy music, mostly punk and post-punk or avant-garde and especially reggae, ska and dub. And I want to tell you all about it...
Basically I’m that annoying pontificating drunk at a party who just won’t shut up.
Oh, and I also do photography. And I’m not as cool as I look in the photo – I mostly drive a minivan.
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 17 cocktails posted
380 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by drinkingandthinking
- Paloma (Fully Loaded) — Tequila, Mezcal, Aperol, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Seltzer water, Grapefruit soda, Grapefruit cordial, Lime juice
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cooler — Vodka, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Rhubarb syrup, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Velvet Underground — Mezcal, Aperol, Falernum, Lime juice
- The Last Rasta — Mezcal, Falernum, Jamaican rum, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Lime peel
- The Kerouac — Rye, Tawny port, Amaro Nonino
- Follow Dave Hebb