I am a:
Twitter user name:
Some say I drink too much;
others say I think too much…
…and I never shut up. What can I say? I enjoy a good cocktail, but I hate gin. I also enjoy the history of cocktails and exploring related arcane historical tangents through movies and TV. I also enjoy music, mostly punk and post-punk or avant-garde and especially reggae, ska and dub. And I want to tell you all about it...
Basically I’m that annoying pontificating drunk at a party who just won’t shut up.
Oh, and I also do photography. And I’m not as cool as I look in the photo – I mostly drive a minivan.
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 30 cocktails posted
595 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by drinkingandthinking
- Two-Hit Fig Punch — Bourbon, Jamaican rum, Fig preserves, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Grated Nutmeg, Lime
- Blushing Geisha — Lychee liqueur, Pastis, Campari, Lemon bitters, Soju
- Bundt Cake Buddha — Jamaican rum, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Orange, Orange peel
- Creme de No Swizzle — Rhum Agricole, Nocino, Crème de Noyaux, Crème de Cacao, Crème de Violette, Bitters, Lemon peel
- The Italian American Cocktail — Bourbon, Campari, Amaro Nonino, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Follow Dave Hebb