I am a:
Twitter user name:
Some say I drink too much;
others say I think too much…
…and I never shut up. What can I say? I enjoy a good cocktail, but I hate gin. I also enjoy the history of cocktails and exploring related arcane historical tangents through movies and TV. I also enjoy music, mostly punk and post-punk or avant-garde and especially reggae, ska and dub. And I want to tell you all about it...
Basically I’m that annoying pontificating drunk at a party who just won’t shut up.
Oh, and I also do photography. And I’m not as cool as I look in the photo – I mostly drive a minivan.
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 20 cocktails posted
425 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by drinkingandthinking
- Scotch Violet — Japanese Whisky, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Double Grape — Pisco, Byrrh, Grapefruit bitters, Grapes, Orange peel
- Irish Bugs Cutty — Irish whiskey, Amaro Meletti, Herbal liqueur, Carrot juice, Lemon juice, Black pepper
- Mellow Mocha — Brandy, Coffee liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Licor 43, Fernet Branca, Aztec Chocolate bitters
- Paloma (Fully Loaded) — Tequila, Mezcal, Aperol, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Seltzer water, Grapefruit soda, Grapefruit cordial, Lime juice
- Follow Dave Hebb