I am a:
Twitter user name:
Some say I drink too much;
others say I think too much…
…and I never shut up. What can I say? I enjoy a good cocktail, but I hate gin. I also enjoy the history of cocktails and exploring related arcane historical tangents through movies and TV. I also enjoy music, mostly punk and post-punk or avant-garde and especially reggae, ska and dub. And I want to tell you all about it...
Basically I’m that annoying pontificating drunk at a party who just won’t shut up.
Oh, and I also do photography. And I’m not as cool as I look in the photo – I mostly drive a minivan.
- Member for
- 11 months 4 weeks
- Cocktail Summary
- 16 cocktails posted
306 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by drinkingandthinking
- Smoke and Choke On A Rock — Mezcal, Cynar, Grapefruit bitters
- Espaguetis Occidental — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- NY Flyer — Rye, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Midnight Cicada — Cynar, Nocino, Virgin Islands Rum, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Bloody American — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Aperol, Seltzer water, Blood Orange Juice, Blood orange
- Follow Dave Hebb