I am a:
Twitter user name:
Some say I drink too much;
others say I think too much…
…and I never shut up. What can I say? I enjoy a good cocktail, but I hate gin. I also enjoy the history of cocktails and exploring related arcane historical tangents through movies and TV. I also enjoy music, mostly punk and post-punk or avant-garde and especially reggae, ska and dub. And I want to tell you all about it...
Basically I’m that annoying pontificating drunk at a party who just won’t shut up.
Oh, and I also do photography. And I’m not as cool as I look in the photo – I mostly drive a minivan.
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 36 cocktails posted
733 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by drinkingandthinking
- NY Flyer — Rye, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Midnight Cicada — Cynar, Nocino, Virgin Islands Rum, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Bloody American — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Aperol, Seltzer water, Blood Orange Juice, Blood orange
- Rosy Papa — Rose liqueur, Campari, Slivovitz, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Flower Girl — Rum, Elderflower liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Lavender, Lavender syrup
- Follow Dave Hebb