I am a:
New to cocktail nerdery as of 2017 (longtime drinker, shorttime maker,) but I've rapidly accumulated enough bottles of stuff that they are now taking up floor space.
Particuarly a fan of the amari, Still trying to fully acquire a taste for Scotch - getting better, but it still kind of tastes like tires to me.
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 24 cocktails posted
561 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by svenryelsdorn
- Her Majesty — Amontillado Sherry, Rye, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Orange
- The Sicilian Conquistador — Rum, Amaro, Falernum, Cynar 70
- That's Amore — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Braulio
- Chance Encounter — Pisco, Salers Gentiane, Dimmi, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Light in the Attic — Añejo rum, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Orange peel
- Follow Gary