I am a:
New to cocktail nerdery as of 2017 (longtime drinker, shorttime maker,) but I've rapidly accumulated enough bottles of stuff that they are now taking up floor space.
Particuarly a fan of the amari, Still trying to fully acquire a taste for Scotch - getting better, but it still kind of tastes like tires to me.
- Member for
- 2 years 3 months
- Cocktail Summary
- 13 cocktails posted
418 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by svenryelsdorn
- Northeast Corridor — Rye, Gold rum, Tawny port, Falernum, Maraschino Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lime juice, Basil
- Brave Margot — Campari, Virgin Islands Rum, Falernum, Fernet Branca, Absinthe, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Stiggins Daiquiri #2 — Pineapple rum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice
- The Tolerance Foundation — Gold rum, Strega, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Gramercy Tavern's Old Orleans — Aromatized ice cider, Apple brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange Curaçao, Bitters
- Follow Gary