I am a:
New to cocktail nerdery as of 2017 (longtime drinker, shorttime maker,) but I've rapidly accumulated enough bottles of stuff that they are now taking up floor space.
Particuarly a fan of the amari, Still trying to fully acquire a taste for Scotch - getting better, but it still kind of tastes like tires to me.
- Member for
- 10 months 3 weeks
- Cocktail Summary
- 9 cocktails posted
295 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by svenryelsdorn
- The Tolerance Foundation — Gold rum, Strega, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Gramercy Tavern's Old Orleans — Aromatized ice cider, Apple brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange Curaçao, Bitters
- Precision Timepiece — Jägermeister, Amaro Montenegro, Aperol, Pimento bitters, Orange peel
- Ojen Cocktail — Ojen, Peychaud's Bitters, Orgeat
- Lewis & Martin Cocktail — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Crème de Banane, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- Follow Gary