I am a:
New to cocktail nerdery as of 2017 (longtime drinker, shorttime maker,) but I've rapidly accumulated enough bottles of stuff that they are now taking up floor space.
Particuarly a fan of the amari, Still trying to fully acquire a taste for Scotch - getting better, but it still kind of tastes like tires to me.
- Member for
- 8 months 3 weeks
- Cocktail Summary
- 8 cocktails posted
263 cocktails in cocktail book
- Cocktails recently posted by svenryelsdorn
- Gramercy Tavern's Old Orleans — Aromatized ice cider, Apple brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange Curaçao, Bitters
- Precision Timepiece — Jägermeister, Amaro Montenegro, Aperol, Pimento bitters, Orange peel
- Ojen Cocktail — Ojen, Peychaud's Bitters, Orgeat
- Lewis & Martin Cocktail — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Crème de Banane, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- No Stone Unturned — Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Absinthe, Salt
- Follow Gary