|1||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse 100|
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
From other users
- Delicious and quite bitter using Gran Classico for Campari & Bulleit Rye. My go to drink.
- Flavourful and balanced, nicely bitter
- Liked this as much as the original, though less so with GC in place of Campari, I'm afraid. But I'll play with it. Thanks for a tasty treat'
- Of course it's bitter, but not too bitter as I feared. The balance works well, rich but not candy-ish.
- New Pal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Canon Cocktail — Rye, Bitters, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Ramazzotti
- Paper Trail — Bourbon, Aperol, Salers Gentiane, Grapefruit peel
- Boulevard des Rêves — Bourbon, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rum
- The Six Inch Gold Blade — Jamaican rum, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Amaro Nardini, Orange peel
- Change of Key — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Campari, Bourbon
- Paper Chase — Rye, Aperol, Bonal Gentiane Quina
- Dead Glamour — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Bitters, Santa Maria al Monte
- Il Bravo — Averna, Cognac, Orange liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- Poppies in October — Rye, Aperol, Apricot liqueur, Black tea liqueur, Orange bitters