|1||oz||Lime juice (juice of one big lime)|
|1⁄4||oz||Cherry syrup (or raspberry syrup)|
|1||twst||Lime peel (as garnish)|
Shake, strain into a Collins over ice, top with soda, garnish with lime spiral twist.
These are Baker's ratios; ignore them, make your own.
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Gail Collins — Sloe gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Soda water, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- Star Fizz — Gin, Cassis, Sparkling water, Lime juice
- Dr. Funk (Doug Winship) — Absinthe, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Whoville Sling — Bourbon, Cranberry bitters, Soda water, Cranberry shrub, Lime juice
- Green Flash — Brut Champagne, Light rum, Absinthe, Brandied cherry, Lemon juice, Honey
- Liquid Gold — Champagne, Cognac, Bitters, White grape juice, Lemon juice