|1 1⁄4||oz||Lime juice (roughly; "juice of two small limes")|
Build in a glass over cracked or crushed, including the shells of the spent limes, and top with soda.
Winship's attempt at recreating the original recipe, a stiff mix of lemon- or limeade and absinthe, served by the historical Dr. Funk to his patients in Polynesia. Some will prefer it with less lime juice.
- Seapea Fizz — Absinthe, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Hedgehog in the Fog — Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Melanie's Moto — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Lime juice, Lime, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Thai Basil
- Formosa Fizz — Blanco tequila, Soda water, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1
- The Ernesto — Blanco tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Pastis, Grapefruit soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- A Farewell to Hemingway — Kirschwasser, Soda water, Lime juice, Cherry syrup, Lime peel
- Paloma Sour — Blanco tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit soda, Lime, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Mastika Sour — Mastika, Club soda, Lemon juice
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice
- El Dorado — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup