Perfect drink to go with Haggis
Mix well, warm slightly to make smooth. Then cool and sample. Traditionally drank cold. Though there are rumors afoot that it is good also warm.
Never boil cream or milk. "Milk boiled is milk spoiled" runs the Scottish proverb.
Apparently a traditional Scottish potation.
- The Dead Rabbit Coffee Cocktail — Irish Cream, Irish whiskey, Port, Bitters, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- K2 — Bourbon, Irish Cream, Coffee liqueur, Whole egg, Stout Reduction, Grade B maple syrup, Nutmeg
- Canary Flip — Herbal liqueur, Cognac, Fernet Branca, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Breaking Dawn — Sweet vermouth, Coffee liqueur, Bourbon, Cherry
- Coquito (Simple) — Añejo rum, Bitters, Cinnamon syrup, Coconut milk, Cinnamon
- Otoño Cocktail — Irish whiskey, Coffee liqueur, Pacharan, Bitters
- Disco Banjo — Scotch, Hazelnut liqueur, Coffee liqueur, Irish Cream, Bitters, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Coquito — Añejo rum, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Coconut milk, Sweetened condensed milk, Coconut Water, Salt, Cayenne pepper, Nutmeg
- Nuyorican Poets Café — Añejo rum, Coffee liqueur, Amarula Cream, Chocolate bitters