Stir with ice. Strain into martini glass.
I can't have been the first person to do this, but it's delicious, and I'm not immediately finding it. I apologize in advance to whoever created it first.
From other users
- I used a good anejo, cocci americano, and beefeater gin. The americano adds some sweetness and the smokey complex anjeo is really the star.
- Peck Cocktail — Gin, Dry apricot brandy, Dry vermouth
- Improved Martini Cocktail (David Santucci) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Añejo tequila, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur
- Girly-O — Gin, Dry vermouth, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Pineau Martini — Gin, Pineau des Charentes
- Root Martini — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bergamot liqueur, Pine liqueur, Lemon peel
- Cooperstown — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mint
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Grey Lady — Gin, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Crème de Violette, Lemon peel
- Atty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Violette, Absinthe, Orange bitters
- El Tesoro de Jerez — Gin, Sherry, Ginger liqueur