|1||t||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig|
Stir, strain, up.
A dry gin Martini crossed with Audrey Saunders' Dreamy Dorini Smoking Martini, with an assist from Kindred Cocktails user Jennx's Mezcal Martini. Name's a tip of the hat to the Obituary Cocktail.
From other users
- If you like smoke and like martinis, you'll like this. Actually the smoke is gentler than expected, and a bit sour/salty (effectively serving as the martini's "olive").
- Nice smoke element
- This is a fairly clean tasting cocktail. I forgot to add the scotch, but I keep some Laphroaig in a mister and gave it a couple nice sprays to finish it off.
- Shakespeare's Sister — Gin, Dry vermouth, Dry apricot brandy, Orange bitters, Cucumber, Lemon peel
- Enjoy the Silence — Gin, Dry vermouth, Apple brandy, Orange bitters, Apricot liqueur, Cinnamon syrup
- Cabaret — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Jupiter Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Parfait Amour, Orange juice
- The Pale Rider — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Joy Division — Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Poet's Dream — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Lemon peel
- Gin Blossom — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Dry apricot brandy, Orange bitters
- Fluent French — Gin, Dry vermouth, Celery bitters, Simple syrup
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice