|1 1⁄2||oz||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig (Qtr Cask)|
|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
Build neat in a lowball or whiskey glass. Spank and drop mint.
Made for Thursday Drink Night, Feb 25, 2011, drinks KaiserPenguin would like
From other users
- Slow sipping mouthful of smoke, spice, menthol, and bitter. Enjoy. One of the best drinks I've created.
- Smokey, almost buries the fernet branca. Very smooth. I made it with noilly prat and lagavulin 16.
- Interesting, powerful sipper even with my relatively cheap Islay substitute. Could dial back the fernet with these ingredients a touch.
- Very good flavor combination, slightly too dry, maybe use Antica Formula
- Made with Ardbeg. As aggressive as advertised but I was a little dissapointed that the only thing I got was smoke and menthol.
- The Coal Miner — Islay Scotch, Campari, Averna, Peychaud's Bitters, Honey syrup
- Lord Lucan — Islay Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Lucano, Bitters
- Scotch Lodge — Islay Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Easy Split — Japanese Whisky, Amaro Nonino, Suze, Gin
- Tom Joad — Rye, Mezcal, Cynar, Orange peel
- Corpse Defiler #1 — Islay Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kirschwasser, Cherry Liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Tokyo Drift — Japanese Whisky, Sweet vermouth, Cardamaro, Strega, Lemon peel
- Holidays Away — Islay Scotch, Zwack Unicum, Bénédictine, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Spuyten Duyvil — Japanese Whisky, Sherry, Ramazzotti, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Deadbolt — Mezcal, Blended Scotch, Falernum, Chocolate bitters, Cynar 70, Grapefruit peel