Strong, kissing (if open mouthed) cousin of the Side Car
|1||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Shake briskly, serve in Manhattan glass.
Cut down on the Cointreau to make a dryer cocktail. Note: In David Embury 'Fine Art of Mixing Drinks' sub White Rum for Gin and cut lemon down to only 1/2 oz.
The King David Hotel was built in 1929 in Jerusalem. The hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization Irgun on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured. (Wikipedia)
- Star Daisy — Orange Curaçao, Applejack, Gin, Lemon juice
- The Fogcutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Brandy, Cream Sherry, Gin, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Boston Sidecar — Triple sec, Cognac, Light rum, Lime juice
- Applecart — Applejack, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Wakeup Juice — Gin, Triple sec, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice
- Anthony Bello *AKA* The Italian Stallion — Tequila, Drambuie, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Between the Sheets — Triple sec, Rum, Brandy, Lemon juice
- Malcolm Lowry — Añejo tequila, Light rum, Triple sec, Lime juice
- Bartlett Tartlet — Cognac, Pear eau de vie, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Scorpion — Light rum, Brandy, Overproof rum, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange