Smooth Ambler Barrel Aged Gin, Chartreuse, carrot juice, celery bitters, candied ginger
|1 1⁄2||oz||Smooth Ambler Barrel Aged Gin|
|4||ds||Bitters, Bitter Truth Celery|
Shake and double strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with candied ginger.
Smooth Ambler's Greenbrier Gin is aged for 3 months in bourbon barrels, creating this unique liquor that starts like a gin and finishes like a bourbon. We love it with anything earthy!
From other users
- Yet to try
- Dill or No Dill — Gin, Cucumber juice, Elderflower syrup, Lemon juice, Dill, Salt
- Eagle — Gin, Absinthe, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters, Olive, Simple syrup
- Cucumberous — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Cucumber, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Meat & Veg — Gin, Cynar, Lemon
- Imperial Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Olive