|4||wdg||Lime (1/2 lime)|
Squeeze lime wedges into low-ball glass and muddle with sugar until dissolved. Add cachaça. Stir.
Brazils most famous drink. Time-savier: use 1/2 oz lime juice and 1/2 oz simple syrup. For some, 2 oz of of cachaça is sufficient.
From other users
- Use 2 oz Cachaça
- I like this: 2 oz cachaca; 3/4 of a lime; 3/4 oz simple; 1 cube. Muddle, shake with cracked ice, strain to chilled DOF with cracked ice.
- Refreshing and boozy. I lived in Brazil for 3yrs. Cut 1/2 - 1 lime into pieces & put 2 T sugar in a bottom of rocks glass, muddle, add ice & at least 3oz cachaca - cheap stuff ok. Enjoy! Never liked simple w/ this drink.
- Went with lime juice and simple sugar option.
- Michikopirinha — Cachaça, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Bitters, Lime, Brown sugar, Blood orange
- Émigré — Cachaça, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Plum eau-de-vie, Bitters, Zwack Unicum Plum, Lemon peel
- Watermelon Batida — Cachaça, Watermelon, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Dolores no.3 — Cachaça, Islay Scotch, Aromatized wine, Crème de Figue, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel, Absinthe
- Cusp of Summer — Cachaça, Dry vermouth, Strawberry shrub
- Flor da Paraíba — Cachaça, Fino sherry, Olive
- Tequila Gumption — Mezcal, Reposado Tequila, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Orange peel