Cachaça is a type of rum from Brazil that is made from cane juice. It comes in white (unaged) and gold (aged in barrel) styles. It is aromatic and relatively inexpensive.
Some popular cocktails containing Cachaça
- Christmas Caipirinhas — Cachaça, Ginger beer, Ice cubes, Lime juice, Lime, Sugar, Ginger, Mint
- Old Sao Paolo — Cachaça, Elisir M. P. Roux, Bitters, Kumquat, Orange peel, Lime, Simple syrup
- Watermelon Batida — Cachaça, Watermelon, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Fontoura — Cachaça, Amaro Montenegro, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Marigold — Cachaça, Pisco, Pear liqueur, Lemon juice, Chamomile syrup, Saffron bitters