Shake; strain; up.
Lovely opaque sunshine yellow color.
Lots of differing recipes (some involving apricots) exist for this drink. I wasn't sure if Lawlor intended me to leave the egg yolk intact in the drink (as some other recipes specify), but anyway I chickened out and shook the whole thing.
From other users
- Maybe better than I expected though it should be noted I had very low expectations. Fans of Kirschwasser might dig this but I'm not one.
- Golden Rule Flip — Añejo tequila, Herbal liqueur, Strega, Amaro Nonino, Whole egg, Honey syrup, Heavy cream
- The Simi — Gin, Bénédictine, Heavy cream
- Sunset Flip — Speyside Scotch, Crème de Cacao, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- Dauphin — Absinthe, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Chocolate bitters, Almond milk, Demerara syrup
- Freudian Flip — Cognac, Calvados, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Whole egg, Grated Nutmeg