|3⁄4||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|3⁄4||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1⁄4||oz||Mint syrup (mint tea syrup)|
|1||oz||Soda water (or sparkling wine)|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (As garnish)|
Shake, strain over ice and soda or sparkling wine, and, optionally, seasonal fruit and herbs (as an in-glass garnish). Garnish with a long thin strip of grapefruit peel tied as best you can manage into a tie—half windsor for extra credit. Serve with straw.
Mint tea syrup: make a 1:1 syrup of white sugar and regular strength Moroccan mint tea, and then steep a sprig's worth of mint leaves for 20 minutes and strain.
Sort of a Pimm's Cup crossed with a mint Arnold Palmer. Sip those last few drops of summer.
From other users
- Like a nice herbal iced tea with a bit of a kick. Kinda low ABV, and I'm not a fan of Pimm's, but this gives me a reason to keep some around.
- Swapped out Pimm's No.1 with Averna and seemed alright!
- Storm Cloud — Aromatized wine, Fernet Branca, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Amer mon Amour — Aveze, Aromatized wine, Sparkling water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water, Lime, Cherry
- Love Burns — Puerto Rican Rum, Sparkling rosé wine, Chinato, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Likely Doubtful — Bitters, Curaçao, Batavia Arrack, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Seltzer water
- Naked Gardener — Prosecco, Tequila, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lemon peel
- Swizzle and Buck — Jamaican rum, Aveze, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Subtle Hustle — Champagne, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice
- The Tempest — Zwack liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Orange
- Colletti Royale — Reposado Tequila, Rosé Champagne, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Lime juice
- Carthusian Summer — Herbal liqueur, Gin, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice