|1||oz||Sparkling white wine|
|1||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
Build vermouth and Campari with ice. Top with wine, stir, and garnish.
"Sbagliato" means "screwed up"--the idea being that the drink came to be when a bartender reached for a wine bottle instead of a gin bottle when making a Negroni.
From other users
- Punt e Mes is nice in this.
- Alternative recipes: https://www.falstaff.de/rd/c/negroni-sbagliato-highball/ https://www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/2515/negroni-sbagliato Also see "The Life Negroni" (p. 267) with a 25/25/75 ratio.
- Even better than an Americano. Excellent with 1.5 oz sweet vermouth, 1.5 oz Campari, about 3 oz dry prosecco, and an expressed orange peel.
- Wonderful aperitivo. Not as sweet as mostly other options and has most things to love about a negroni but much lower alcohol.
- Bittercup — Champagne, Campari, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Cranberry juice, Simple syrup
- Last Year at Marienbad — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange, Lemon
- Honey & Thistle — Cardamaro, Aromatized wine, Amaro Sibilla, Tonic water, Orange peel
- Fumata Bianca — Bianco Vermouth, Suze, Mezcal, Club soda, Grapefruit peel
- Fernet Champagne Flip — Champagne, Fernet Branca, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Egg white, Meyer lemon juice, Mint, Lemon peel
- Oh Noni No — Aromatized wine, Amaro Nonino, Seltzer water, Lemon
- Rebujo — Manzanilla sherry, Gin, Bitter lemon soda, Orange peel, Lemon peel
- Belladonna — Prosecco, Cynar, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit
- Kir Gaspare — Champagne, Campari, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice
- Venetian Spritz — Prosecco, Aperol, Olive, Club soda, Orange