Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake hard and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Swap out Gin, with Rum, and this drink is similar to the La Floridita cocktail. Or swap out the grapefruit juice for lemon juice, and the drink is similar to the Aviation cocktail.
From other users
- I was surprised that the small amount of citrus worked for me here, allowing the sweetness of the Maraschino to come through.
- In The Reeds — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice
- Lucino's Delight — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Lucano, Maraschino Liqueur
- Gonzalez — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Schuss — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, White Crème de Menthe, Maraschino Liqueur
- The Grand Street — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Opera Cocktail — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Salzburg Cocktail — Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Gin, Simple syrup, Lemon peel