Adapted from Death & Co.
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
Combine all liquid ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir vigorously for about 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into cocktail glass. Rub the outside of the grapefruit peel (i.e. not the pith side) around the rim of the glass before garnishing drink with it.
From other users
- Also try subbing Campari for cynar
- Good drink. Very much like a Negroni, but different undertones. Worth adding to the repertoire. Made with Beefeater.
- Subbed a couple drops Regan's for the grapefruit zest. Bitter and a bit metallic, but more in an intriguing than off-putting way.
- Love the Cynar in this..
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- The San Martin — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Sage Widow — Gin, Bénédictine, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Orange bitters, Tea syrup
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Thamyris — Gin, Cynar, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur
- The Bonal Cabal — Gin, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Hum, Orange peel
- Westbourne Strength Sazerac — Gin, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Absinthe, Simple syrup
- Hercules — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange cream citrate
- Hocus Pocus — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Fernet Branca, Orange peel