|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
|1||Brandied cherry (as garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into glass. Garnish with cherry.
From other users
- The gin and the "darker" ingredients didn't entirely resolve for me. I used Tanqueray; maybe a different gin would be more successful.
- Amsterdamer — Genever, Byrrh, Bitters, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Jalapeño, Red Bell Pepper
- Amelia Piquant — Gin, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry, Strawberry shrub, Lemon juice
- Mock Turtleneck — Gin, Manzanilla sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Strega, Brandied cherry, Lemon peel
- Blackthorn Cocktail #2 — Gin, Kirschwasser, Aromatized wine, Cherry, Lemon peel
- Casino — Old Tom Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Cherry, Lemon juice
- Damson in Distress — Damson gin liqueur, Genever, Brandy, Sweet vermouth
- Unfinished Business — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Brandied cherry
- Dorstone — Gin, Sloe gin, Curaçao, Orange peel
- Beach Blossom — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Cherry, Grenadine, Grade B maple syrup
- Number 6 — Gin, Chambord, Yuzu juice, Simple syrup