|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Tanqueray|
|1⁄2||oz||Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, chilled rocks glass w/ one large cube, garnish
From other users
- Very nice perfect Negroni variation. I was out of nice oranges, so I added a dash of Regans' and used a long swatch of grapefruit.The grapefruit complimented the Cynar nicely.
- Flavor-wise, more of a Martini variation than a Negroni/Cin-Cyn twin. Gin-forward, dry vermouth (I used Dolin) very prominent, with the Cynar adding viscosity, dark flavor notes, mild sweetness, and bitterness. A dash of oran
- More interesting than a martini, but there are better negroni variants. The Cynar does work well here though; I probably prefer this to the similar ABCDEF.
- This tastes better than a plain old Negroni with dry vermouth.
- Used well gin (Tanq+Junipero+Botanist+Barr Hill blend), 3 small dashes (~1 dash) of Hella Citrus bitters, and grapefruit peel swath.
- Aristocrat — Gin, Cynar, Bianco Vermouth, Celery bitters
- Sofia — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Cardamom bitters, Rose water, Mint
- Chin Up — Gin, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Cucumber, Salt
- Lampshade — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Curaçao, Orange peel
- Locandiera — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Cherry Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Grapefruit peel
- Adair Hook — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Perverted by Language — Gin, Sloe gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Meat & Veg — Gin, Cynar, Lemon
- Thamyris — Gin, Cynar, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur
- Br'er Rabbit — Smooth Ambler Barrel Aged Gin, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Carrot juice