|1||oz||Soda water (approx)|
|1||pn||Cocoa powder (as garnish)|
Shake all but the soda over ice. (The original recipe doesn't call for a dry shake first, just enthusiasm.) Strain into a short collins over ice. Add soda water and more cocoa powder for garnish.
From other users
- Really nice, but omit soda. Try with Berchrovka groves instead of Chartreus
- Like a chocolate-mint egg cream.
- But We Don't Want The Irish — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Garden Party — Herbal liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Re-Animator — Martinique Rum, Herbal liqueur, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Demerara syrup, Lime juice, Nutmeg, Hot sauce
- Storm Cloud — Aromatized wine, Fernet Branca, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Amer mon Amour — Aveze, Aromatized wine, Sparkling water, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water, Lime, Cherry
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Last Year at Marienbad — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange, Lemon
- Beton — Becherovka, Tonic water, Lemon
- Fashionably Lillet — Aromatized wine, Rye, Bitters, Soda water, Brandied cherry, Sugar, Orange
- Gnashing Mule — Mastika, Herbal liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice