|1⁄2||oz||Syrup of roses (see below)|
|2||oz||Sparkling white wine|
Combine all ingredients, except the sparkling wine, and stir with ice to combine. Strain into a flute, top with chilled sparkling wine and garnish with lemon twist.
For the Rose Syrup: Steep 1/4 cup of dried rose petals in 1 cup of boiling water and let steep for 30 minutes. Strain out the rose petals and lightly squeeze to extract the excess water. Add 1/4 tsp. of rose water and a pinch of gum arabic (the arabic is optional), add more hot water to return the volume to 1 cup, add 1 cup of sugar and stir until dissolved. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- American Royalty — Sparkling white wine, Crème de Violette, Gran Classico
- Perish The Thought — Cava, Sweet vermouth, Vanilla syrup, Orange
- La Luciole — Cava, Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Lime juice
- Magic Hour — Sparkling white wine, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Lazy Summer Mornings — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Peach liqueur, Simple syrup, Peach
- Bellini (out of season) — Prosecco, Peach liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice
- The Midtown — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Grenadine, Mint, Syrup of roses, Lemon, Lemon peel
- Bellini — Prosecco, Peach puree
- Sparkling Sugar Plum — Sparkling Sake, Plum wine, Ginger liqueur, Passion fruit puree