Cherry juice is the juice of the cherry, a fleshy stone fruit native to Europe, Asia, and Northern Africa. Cherry juice is typically dark red in color, with a sweet-tart flavor, though this depends on the cultivar of cherry used.
R.W. Knudsen is a common brand of cherry juice.
Some popular cocktails containing Cherry juice
- Griotte Fizz — Beach Plum Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Cherry juice, Club soda, Lime juice
- Rock'n Rye — Rye, Root liqueur, Cherry juice, Maraschino cherry
- Ginger Batida aka Ginger Caipirinha — Cachaça, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Cherry juice, Grenadine
- Spanish Harlem (bourbon) — Bourbon, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry juice, Maraschino cherry
- Pear-Ginger Batida — Cachaça, Pear eau de vie, Ginger liqueur, Lime, Grenadine, Cherry juice
- Tart Cherry Cocktail (Rum) — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Cherry juice, Lime juice, Lime