Cream sherry is a subtype of oloroso sherry that is sweetened with arrope, or the cooked down juice of Pedro Ximinez grapes. They are usually light brown in color, and are moderately sweet and intense, with soft, nutty flavors.
Probably the best known cream sherry is Harvey's Bristol Cream.
Some popular cocktails containing Cream Sherry
- Blond Adonis — Cream Sherry, Manzanilla sherry, Mezcal, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Orange flower water
- Spanish Sigh — Cynar, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Cream Sherry, Orange, Salt, Orange peel
- Samoan Fog Cutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Gin, Brandy, Cream Sherry, Ice, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- The Fogcutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Brandy, Gin, Cream Sherry, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Sepia Tone — Rye, Cream Sherry, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice
- Whiskey Sinister — Blended Scotch, Maurin Quina, Cream Sherry, Bitters
- Castle of Córdoba — Cream Sherry, Calvados, Cognac, Peychaud's Bitters, Apple
- Les Verts Monts — Armagnac, Cognac, Calvados, Bianco Vermouth, Cream Sherry, Bitters, Maple syrup, Lemon peel, Apple
- Walk This Way — Cream Sherry, Passion fruit puree, Hibiscus syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- Gallows Bird — Reposado Tequila, Cream Sherry, Pineapple shrub