Lemon vodka is a type of vodka either naturally or artificially flavored with lemon, which in either case is more likely to be lemon oils rather than juice. Lemon vodka has the aroma and flavor of lemon peels, and is typically lightly sweetened, with most being bottled at 70 proof.
Stolichnaya, Hangar One and Tru Organic all make a lemon vodka.
Some popular cocktails containing Lemon vodka
- Victorian — Champagne, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon vodka, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Blue Monday — Lemon vodka, Gran Classico, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Blueberry
- Cosmopolitan — Lemon vodka, Triple sec, Lime juice, Cranberry juice, Lime
- Triple Citrus — Lemon vodka, Limoncello, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Limonata e Panna — Lemon vodka, Limoncello, Suze, Cream, Lemon zest
- Stormy Weather — Japanese Whisky, Lemon vodka, Bitters, Club soda, Verjus, Iced Tea, Rock & rye, Cane syrup, Lemon peel, Candied ginger