Martini & Rossi is a producer of wine and vermouth based in Turin, Italy, founded in 1863 by the brothers Alessandro and Luigi Rossi. Originally a producer of aromatized wines, Martini and Rossi has branched out into wine production as well, bottling an Asti, a Prosecco, and four styles of vermouth: Sweet, Dry, Bianco, and Rose.
Some popular cocktails containing Martini & Rossi
- Jerezana — Amontillado Sherry, Manzanilla sherry, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Vanilla syrup
- Burnt Fuselage — Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cognac, Lemon peel
- Quartermaster — Dry vermouth, Fernet Branca, Aperol, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Chan Chan — Light rum, Dry vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Ocho Maneras — Rum, Dry vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Salt Solution, Orange peel