Sweet with bite
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Tanqueray Malacca|
|3⁄4||oz||Walnut Liqueur (Pendray's)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Pomegranate juice|
|1⁄8||oz||Sherry vinegar (Columela Solera 30 Reserva)|
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a frozen coupe glass.
1) The Sherry Vinegar is key, it will either underpower or overpower, your own particular palate will inform when you have the correct amount. 2) You do not want "vinegar." Rather, you want a big/huge/rich aged Sherry Vinegar. Find it on the internet for background info & understanding, and use it or an equivalent.
I was watching the movie "3:10 to Yuma" (1957) and was inspired by the theme song.
- 3G — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe
- Million Dollar Cocktail — Genever, Cherry Liqueur, Pineapple juice, Egg white
- Comte de Sureau — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Orange peel
- Chelsea Dove — Gin, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Soda water, Lemon cordial, Pineapple, Salt
- Long Bus — Gin, Orange liqueur, Pomegranate juice
- Bohemian — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, PInk Grapefruit Juice