|1⁄2||oz||Pastis (or less)|
|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Violette|
Lemon twist, Stir, Straight Up, Cocktail
Comments were that less pastis might be needed to avoid overpowering the violette. Also, this predates the R&W Violette -- it looks like a lot to me.
From other users
- All I taste is Absinthe. I think this drink could be good, but it would take a lot of experimenting with different brands of absinthe or pastis, and I don't have that kind of money.
- Yacht Club — Genever, Absinthe, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon peel
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Yellow Daisy — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange liqueur
- Demon of Destiny — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Blanco tequila, Agave syrup
- Pink Cadillac — Gin, Dry sake, Pear eau de vie, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Complement Cocktail — Gin, Aquavit, Maraschino Liqueur, Dill
- THC — Gin, Absinthe, Bitters
- Dorflinger — Gin, Absinthe, Orange bitters
- Light and Day — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange juice
- Swollen Gland — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Orange juice