Well a person can work up a mean mean thirst after a long day of nothin' much at all
|12||oz||Beer, Pabst Blue Ribbon (ice cold)|
|1||oz||Bourbon, Wild Turkey 101|
|1⁄4||oz||Bitters, Angostura (6-8 dashes)|
Pour the ice cold beer into a mason jar along with the whiskey and bitters. Stir gently. Drink.
Bob Stinson was the founding guitarist of The Replacements, the rowdiest, drunkest bar band of its time, until he was kicked out for excessive boozing. Here's a better, bittered boilermaker worthy of the man. Pour yourself one of these, throw on "Bastards of Young," kick back, ponder how much you would have to drink to get kicked out of The Replacements, toast Bob's memory, take a sip, enjoy.
I'm proud to be the first person on Kindred Cocktails to specify brand PBR.
- Dusty Road Chelada — Beer, Mezcal, Lime juice, Tamarind, Agave syrup, Lime
- Green Devil — Beer, Gin, Absinthe
- Dusk & Summer — Witbeer, Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Constructive Summer — Hefeweizen, Suze, Reposado Tequila, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Boo Radler — Pilsner, Campari, Reposado Tequila, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup
- Michelada — Beer, Habanero Sauce, Lime juice, Soy sauce, Hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Black pepper
- Slow Decay — India Pale Ale, Añejo rum, Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Bitters